as a ‘beautiful blogger’, that is.🙂
It’s actually a virtual ‘chain-letter’ or tag where you need to do what the person who tagged you asked you to do. [hahaha..what’s with my sentence, anyway?! ㅋㅋㅋ] This award was given by a good friend/senior/listener/adviser of mine, Miss B. I’m sure I’m not worthy of this award, since I hardly update blog nowadays, and I definitely have not been blog-hopping for a long, long time. (Please blame it on Facebook and Twitter! lol)
Here’s what I need to do:
- Accept the award and put it on your sidebar.
- Describe 7 things people do not know about you.
- Award the Award to 7 other Beautiful Bloggers and describe why they deserve the award.
Step 1 is done. Now let’s move on to Step 2. 7 Things people do not or might not know about me. Hrmmm.. let’s see.. I can’t write about my Korean ‘fever’ because that’s like sooooo obvious,right? Hehe. Here goes:
- I’m afraid of frogs. Real ones, animated, 3D or 2D; colored or black and white.
- My third language is French. Je m’appelle Fizzy. Je suis 27 ans. Ca va? ㅋㅋㅋ
- I sing and drive.
- I love shopping… ALONE. On my own. By myself. Don’t ask why, I just do.
- I’m a LAST MINUTE person. My mind works best under pressure. Or so I thought. LOL
- I never had a boyfriend.
- The Korean trip was my FIRST trip abroad.
Now for Step 3, I need to tag 7 people. I won’t do justice if I insisted them to make an entry out of this award, because I’m not much of a blog-hopper now myself, so this is just to acknowledge these bloggers that are special to me. Here goes:
- Shazu – short and simple updates, but always makes me laugh [and sometimes cry!]. You update me to what’s been happening around our friends, making me feel like I was there while you guys hang out together. Don’t stop blogging or I’d feel ‘lost’.
- Faqroul – always got me thinking while reading your entries. Most of the time I’m amazed with your writings because I know I can’t be as good as yours. Witty entries,sometimes cynical, never makes me bored of reading your blog. And you’re one helluva good photographer too and undeniably a good listener.
- Wawa Jaddawi – a fellow K-pop enthusiast/craze like me. But she’s more on a narrowed trail as she mostly blog on the oh-you’re-so-cute-I-wanna-put-you-in-my-pocket Korean Idols (most of the time of 2PM,especially Wooyoung). I respect your love to Kpop, and how that has made us friends, both virtually and in the real world. You’re a gem, babe!
- Kak pB – I’m honestly amazed by your blogging enthusiasm. I know I can’t be as spirited as you are when it comes to blogging, but it’s good to know someone else does. Keep on writing,sis!
- Kak KV – again, you amazed me like kak pB did. As I’m writing this, you’ve just updated your blog, hihi. If only I could have half of what you have (in blogging enthusiasm,that is!), then I’ll be good. I’ll write more frequently and update regularly.🙂
- Achik – my most ‘loyal’ blogger-friend. Hehe. When I updated my blog(s), you always become the first (or second after Miss B..hehe) to leave a comment. That small gesture, even though means a little to some, but for me it matters so much. It shows that there are still somebody out there who read my rants. Lol.
But, the award should also be given to this person.
Miss B – you always make me smile reading your entries. And even though we haven’t met each other, I feel like I’ve known you forever. You’re a good friend, sister,senior,listener and adviser. And definitely one Beautiful Blogger.🙂