I am fizzy [피지]. A Malaysian in love with everything Korean. I am currently learning Hangul [korean language+alphabets] and getting myself ready [as in gathering information, saving bonuses etc] for a trip to Seoul scheduled next year. (Edit: I finally made it to South Korea on 13-18 March 2010.The trip was awesome and unforgettable. I’m definitely gonna visit again.)
I set up this web because I feel the need to share my love towards Korean-related stuff. It is my sincere hope that friends and anyone who visit this site can appreciate what South Korea has to offer [wow, I do sound like their ‘Goodwill Spokesperson’ or something now, don’t I?] lol.
I will share information, stories, music, dramas, films.. everything about Korea that’s within my knowledge. By sharing, I hope to spread the “Hallyu” wave and the love towards Korea which,as we speak, is taking people around the world by storm.
I am currently one of the contributors/admins to these following blogs, Twitter and Tumblr:
- CNBLUESTORM – A blog dedicated to CNBLUE. I’m one of the Korean translators.
- K-Popped! – Malaysia’s top blog of everything K-Pop. Check out “K-Poppin’ with Fizzy”.
- CNJonghyunFacts on Facebook, founder.
- @CNJongHyunFacts on Twitter, co-admin.
- @CNBJonghyun on Twitter, founder.
- CNBJonghyun on Tumblr, founder.
- FYeah!BurningJonghyun on Tumblr, co-admin.
In short, please support my site! And those I’m contributing too. 😀
감사합니다… 그리구, 사랑합니다!